Terms and conditions
- These general conditions of sale are agreed between Maria Ana De Sousa Leal da Costa, tax identification number 186926693, with address in Quinta do Barrieiro, Reveladas, Cx.10, 7330-336, Marvão and contact +351 927 949 349, hereinafter designated by Maria Leal da Costa and people who wish to make purchases through the website www.marialealdacosta.com hereinafter referred to as “User”.
- The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.marialealdacosta.com will be governed exclusively by this contract, excluding any other previously available conditions.
ARTICLE 1 – PURPOSE
- The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to provide and define all the information necessary for the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, paying and providing services or delivering purchases made on the website www.marialealdacosta.com.
- These conditions govern all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order/provision of service between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
- The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.marialealdacosta.com, adding the product(s) he intends to order to the shopping basket.
- To send your order, the User must:
- a) Register, if you wish, on the website www.marialealdacosta.com, providing the information requested therein.
- b) If applicable, log in (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User when registering).
- c) Complete the information and choose the options available to you throughout the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, you want shown on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products/services available for sale, as well as these General Sales Conditions, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- Maria Leal da Costa will honor orders received online up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product/service, Maria Leal da Costa undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice, once issued, cannot be reissued with changes.
- Order requests are valid for 2 (two) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different period, and it is not possible to guarantee the order, prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. . If payment is not received by our services within the said period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be refunded or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
- On the website www.marialealdacosta.com, Maria Leal da Costa offers the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
- a) Credit card (Visa and Mastercard);
- b) Multibanco reference;
- c) Transfer
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the User’s card immediately after confirmation of shipment of the merchandise. If some products ordered are sold out, their value will be credited to the User’s card, after closing the order.
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY OF ORDERS
- Orders will be delivered within 5 working DAYS after the order is placed, except in the case of custom/personalized orders (eg busts, personalized sculptures, etc.). In this case, delivery may take up to 15 working days or more, but you will receive this information when placing your order. Delivery is carried out by a transport company or another.
- Shipping costs may be added to the order, which vary depending on the weight and destination of the order.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
- Prices must be understood in Euros, with fees and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
- If there is an increase in the prices of any product/service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive his order (paying the difference) or cancel it.
ARTICLE 6 - EXCHANGES, RETURNS AND CANCELLATION
- 1. The cancellation, exchange or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by Maria Leal da Costa. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email email@example.com, within 14 days after receiving the order, with the instructions for cancellation, exchange or return of the amount paid and/or return of the goods, answered and defined by Maria Leal da Costa, through the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible, the return should be made using the same method of payment, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, so that the return can be made by Bank Transfer.
- Maria Leal da Costa undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 14 days after receiving the product back at its facilities.
- The returned products must be in salable conditions, that is, in the same state in which they arrived at the User’s hands, without any anomaly or damage.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products in an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the order, the conditions for the settlement will be indicated by Maria Leal da Costa.
- Personalized, made-to-measure or made-to-order products may not be subject to exchanges or returns.
- Some products for sale at www.marialealdacosta.com may not be subject to exchanges or returns.
- O tratamento dos seus dados é feito no cumprimento da legislação sobre a proteção de dados pessoais. Os mesmos, sujeitos a tratamento informático, constarão na(s) base(s) de dados da Maria Leal da Costa e destinam-se ao registo e apresentação de outros produtos e serviços, bem como informação institucional, a disponibilizar pelas mesmas. O seu fornecimento é facultativo e é garantido, nos termos da lei, o direito de acesso, retificação e anulação de qualquer dado que lhe diga diretamente respeito, pessoalmente ou por via escrita, diretamente para o endereço firstname.lastname@example.org constante na página inicial deste website.
ARTICLE 8 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All contents and information contained in www.marialealdacosta.com, namely, texts, logos, illustrations and images are protected under the terms of copyright and related rights, as well as intellectual property, for the duration of the protection of such rights and for the whole world.
- Accordingly, and pursuant to the provisions of the Code of Copyright and Related Rights, only private use is authorized, without prejudice to different and perhaps more restrictive provisions contained in said Code.
- Any total or partial reproduction or representation of marialealdacosta.com and/or all or part of the elements found on www.marialealdacosta.com is absolutely prohibited.
ARTICLE 9 - PARTIAL NULLITY
- If one or more provisions of these terms are considered invalid or declared as such by application of legislation or by final decision of a competent court, the remaining provisions will remain valid and effective.
ARTICLE 10 - RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms are subject to Portuguese and European legislation.
- Any dispute relating to its interpretation and execution is the responsibility of the courts of Comarca De Portalegre, with express waiver by any other.
ARTICLE 11 – ELECTRONIC COMPLAINT
- If you wish to make an electronic complaint, you can do so on the Electronic Complaints Book website.
- As the platform indicates, although it is not mandatory, the user can contact directly through the contacts available for this purpose to resolve the problem amicably.